Sunday, March 15, 2015

Gunpla Builders Challenge 2015, Coex

This weekend I went to Seoul's third and newest Gundam Base, located within the massive sprawling underground Coex shopping mall, to see if it too was showcasing entrants in the citywide Gunpla building competition. Sure enough it was, though honestly I walked past the single display window featuring contestant Gunpla several times before noticing it, its contents so meager in comparison to what the Gangnam and Yongsan Gundam Bases had.

Everything I wanted to say about this Gunpla contest I did in my previous blog posts, so let's cut to the photos and wrap this little adventure up! Bear in mind the majority of the entries exhibited at the Coex Gundam Base were submitted by grade school students, so try not to judge too harshly.





















No comments:

Post a Comment